Old 21-04-2006, 12:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Mowing estimate needed

Shokka wrote:
Hi All

Can anyone give me a rough estimate as to how much a gardener/handyman
would charge for mowing a couple of small lawns (Maybe 20'x20' each)
and weeding a couple of 15' borders?

I can't get a sensible answer from anyone and I need to formulate a
rough budget.

This is not directed at your specifically but I do so wish people would
say where they live! It makes a great difference to the advice given
re plants and re costs. Here our lawn mowing man charges about £12
per hour and uses his own equipment. I'm sure London and its environs
would be much more expensive.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk