Old 21-04-2006, 04:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default Mowing estimate needed

Your right Charlie. Time I got my adverts back in my sig :-))

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message

This is not directed at your specifically but I do so wish people would
say where they live!

They don't all have a business to advertise and tout for

Since Hillhouse don't do mail order I can't quite see how they benefit

from
all this advertising you seem to think they are doing? And as far as I

know
they do not offer any garden services such as mowing which was the

original
question.
Your own answer was perfectly reasonable but so was observation it costs
different amounts in different places.
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk