Old 14-03-2003, 08:58 PM
Trish K.

Default What Flowers are right for me?

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 12:34:03 -0500, Darby Wiggins
wrote:
You can plant "rudbekia" as black eyed susans or (hate to say it) sow
the easy gloriosa daisy, im not sure if they sell that in nusury pots.
Threadleaf corepsis works with that (coreopsis is another good one)
and I know "purple wave" petunia is ur thing, though impatiens to
avoid with this, I think, would be pastel.

Pink(any) pyrethum (painted daisy) would look kind wild on that brick,
though its a shorter bloom.Nasturtiums? Stella d'oro daylilly?,
Dianthus spp.?, Darden phlox?, don't neglect foliage plants, some
color like coleus, or silvers and blues like salvia farinacea . True
geranuim cranesbill are not what you call geranium, if this plot is a
stop and look dealy, then cranesbill is nice.Those these might not
seem the hot colors you respect, it is may be the color contrast or
foliage contrast which you remember. I'm learning too. Grow a vine
someday, bet that'd be pretty.

Avoid woodland plants. imho
:.

TK