Old 22-04-2006, 12:37 AM posted to rec.gardens
MostlyH2O

Default Veggie Garden Lights ...

Does anyone have an opinion about accent lighting in the veggetable
garden?

As far as bugs, you said you already installed the lights. They're right

in
front of you. You can observe what's happening. How would we be able to
answer the bug question better than you, if we're not there?

It did occur to me that someone would bring this up :-) I thought, maybe
there could be some bugs later in the evening when I'm not looking - or
later in the year - and I don't realize it until too late. Guess I'll wait
and see .

Thanks,
Jack