Old 21-04-2006, 10:54 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default 7 free koi

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Koi-Lo wrote:
Whoops, I forgot to mention the size. These fish are all around 12 to
15" in length minus their tails. Two are ghost koi, two are blue, and
the rest are yellow or orange. One is scaleless.

I take it from this that you are giving away some fish...missed the first
part of the post (not arrived yet on my newsserver) - maybe some
clarification might help :-)

The first message isn't showing up on my NS's either. It must have got
"lost in space." ?!?!?!?! It was about the other two water lilies
blooming. The other mini opened today and a large snow white one in the
2000g pond. This is the 1st time a white lily beat the yellows to bloom. I
took pictures and when I have enough on the card I'll unload the camera and
send you some. :-)))

I'd love them but you'd never get them past UK immigration...lol

True!
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.