Old 21-04-2006, 09:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle

Default Flaming ivy

Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from (Nick Maclaren) contains [...]
I believe that the possession of an effective one will get you life
in Belmarsh, without putting you through the hassle of a trial.

I'll keep HMG's generous offer in mind if I ever need permanent
residential care.

Now, there's a financial-planning thought. If they bang you up in the
hoosegow for your declining years, I doubt if they make you flog the
house to pay for it. My children may suddenly start surreptitiously
introducing large quantities of suspicious substances into my shed.

--
Mike.