Old 22-04-2006, 03:40 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Timothy

Default Best 22" Mulching mower to buy

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 18:10:25 -0700, lerner wrote:

Everything I read leans toward Toro. I will have to lift this mower often
and it's 89 Lbs. It will be a commercial use mower. I guess these days
bagging grass is not as popular as it was years ago. Our family used to
have a Lawnboy with a Magnesium deck and it was light weight and lasted
forever but it was 2-cycle. Would would you suggest? I want something good
but don't want to spend over $400.00 Thanks

Good day Lerner, I highly doubt that you'll find a "commercial use" mower
for $400 dollars. The Toro that you speak of sounds like the Toro personal
pace mower which is just like the lawn-boy of the same price. The drive
wheels on the back of the mower are made of plastic and the drive gears
grind up the wheels.

--
http://resources.ywgc.com/info