Old 22-04-2006, 09:56 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
J Fortuna

Default Dendrobium x delicatum

http://www.nhorchids.org/pages_growing/kingianum.htm
Dendrobium x delicatum is a natural primary hybrid of den kingianum, so I
think the den kingianum culture sheet is probably relevant to it as well.

Best,

Joanna

"wshl7" wrote in message
ll.nl...
Hello evreybody

Some weeks ago I bought this Dendrobium delicatum en so I am trying hard
to find out what is the right way to grow this plant. Of course I found
heaps of information about Dendrobiums on the internet and a.o. I learned
that there are three groups of dendrobiums, which grow resp. onder hot,
intermediate or cold conditions. What I did not found is to which group my
plant belongs. As there anybody out there who can help me?

Steffie