Old 22-04-2006, 11:49 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
- Tom -

Default Sasanqua Apple Blossom

"Brett Miller" wrote in message
I have Sasanqua Apple Blossom plants in front of my home. Some of the
leaves appear to be deformed. They grow very thick almost like a
succulent plant and tend to curl. I don't see that it is detrimental
to the plant, but I'd like to know what it is and what to do about it.

Thanks.

BM

Not knowing the plant's habit, it sounds to me like it might have been
exposed to an herbicide. Thickening, curling leaves have occurred on some of
my ornamentals when the spray drifted in their direction.

Tom