Old 22-04-2006, 11:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mr Big

Default Mowing estimate needed

Yes but we are flexible, if it rains on Monday and Tuesday, we can
make it up on Sat and Sun or work till dusk on the other days.

But who is going to pay overtime rates, or whats this double time and
day off in lieu for working bank holidays.

What about the bad backs, housemaids knee, tennis elbow and all the
other ailments that make for early retirement onto the benefits
system. Because we have not been able to save for a pension.

Who pays if we are mid way thro a job and lashes it down with rain for
an hour. The council workers just sit in the lorry cab and relax. We
sit and worry.

I do wonder what gardeners in Scotland do (apart from get wet), as it
always seems to be raining or snowing up there.

How many 'mowers' cut the edges, or leave that to the gardeners to do.