Old 22-04-2006, 04:47 PM posted to rec.ponds
ranchu

Default What Are You Feeding & Where are You Buying Your Koi Food This Season?

Andrew,

Sorry, I do not have anything specific. A friend told me about some
papers written on this subject, but he has been going through an
terrible divorce and he has never gotten back to me with info on the
source papers. I believe as you do that it is unlikely. I could see
where oxidation might have an affect, but it you are storing the feed
in air tight containers it should not be a problem.

Tom L.L.