Old 22-04-2006, 10:44 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jenny

Default What to plant on a de-mulched bank side?

Travis M. wrote:
When you said the big rock out cropping behind you I assumed (my bad) it
was some distance from your house.

Alas, no. Our home was built by a guy who runs a blasting business and
buys marginal land, blasts out a foundation site, and then puts in a
modular home. Since he gets the blasting for cost, he can afford to
develop lots no one else could touch. The house is 15-20 feet from the
rock which kind of wraps around it in the back and on one side.

Fortunately, we are up on a hill with a beautiful view from our other
windows and the site is private and rural but a very easy drive to
shopping which is a really nice change from our old home which was in
the country with no view and a good 20 minutes away from the closest
grocery store.

--Jenny

http://www.phlaunt.com/diabetes Diabetes Info

http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org/newlydiagnosed.htm Get Your Blood