Old 23-04-2006, 03:33 AM posted to rec.gardens
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Default Another Lawnmower starting question....

Stub1 wrote:
Attempted to remove the blade for sharpening but could not. So I
attempted to sharpen the blade without removing it (it's OK, I still
have all my digits...) Trouble is, when I try to start, the started
cord won't pull--at all. I did turn the blade a few times while
sharpening but can seem to get the cord to pull at all--any suggestions?

Take the spark plug out in case the cylinder became flooded somehow and
is 'hydro-locked'.

Make sure any safety clutch cable is working well.

Carl

--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)