Old 23-04-2006, 03:43 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default Hi all, newbie here with a few questions

after many years of keeping fish from tropical to a very large
sal****er reef aquarium (400 gallon tank in the lounge) i now fancy a
pond, i cant be bothered to did a big hole so i fancy one of those
above ground kits with the timber surround they do a 400g model, anyway
can anyone advise a good way to filter this type of pond Harry

Hi Harry, Check out my website below. Click on "My filter" and scroll to
the bottom. You will see Flower Pot filters, some home made (under $10) or
made by Tetra ($99). This will work if you keep about 4-6 fantail goldfish.
I wouldn't recommend koi at all, or you will be digging by next year if you
do. ;-) ~ jan
See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~