Old 23-04-2006, 05:22 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Let's hear whats ponding this weekend?

"~ janj" wrote in message
Tomorrow I mow, and clean out the car where the water hyacinth container

spilled out. How was your ponding weekend? ~ jan

Our whole weekend will be spent repairing the berm on the small pond. This
will be a permanent repair even if it means we need a new liner. Today we
drained it, removed the net and net supports and moved the fish into a 500g
holding pool. The plants, covered in their eggs are in a 150g kiddy-pool.
I'll be crawling in diamond-scale butterfly koi. Tomorrow we'll put the
forms in and I hope get to pour some concrete.
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.