Old 23-04-2006, 08:24 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Let's hear whats ponding this weekend?

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message
Our whole weekend will be spent repairing the berm on the small pond.
This will be a permanent repair even if it means we need a new liner.
Today we drained it, removed the net and net supports and moved the fish
into a 500g holding pool. The plants, covered in their eggs are in a 150g
kiddy-pool. I'll be crawling in diamond-scale butterfly koi. Tomorrow
we'll put the forms in and I hope get to pour some concrete.

If one were to look at a satellite photo of your address, would we even find
a pond there?
Thanks to maps.google.com and earth.google.com anyone can view 1 meter
satellite photos.