Old 23-04-2006, 12:20 PM posted to aus.gardens,japan.gardening,nl.tuinen
loosecanon

Default Summer Skies morning glory pictures (Ipomoea tricolor)!

wrote in message
oups.com...
Here's the first major update to the Morning Glory Homepage in 5 years:
Summer Skies morning glories grown here in the yard! They were
unbelievably healthy. The source of seeds is unknown, a friend got
them on Ebay in 2002 listed just as pale blue morning glories, and she
has forgotten who the seller was. I had two plants growing as a mass on
5 bamboo sticks, having around 100 flowers each morning as of last
September.
Photos he
http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTri...150/index.html

additional photos of Summer Skies are at
http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTri.../7150/ss2.html
and
http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTri...b/7150/ss.html

Hello Nameless One,

From personal experience this is a weed that covers fences and grows
rampant. It also attracts undersirables as they try to harvest the seeds to
make LSD. Which I strongly suspect, is why you are selling these seeds!