Old 23-04-2006, 09:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

Default Plant Ident and advice please

"tealandsilver" wrote in message

Hi,

I would like to move the plant shown as it has been planted far to
close to my neighbours 15ft beech hedge. It has been in the garden
since I moved here 7 years ago and is slowly suffering. I reckon it's
some 3 feet high by 3ft wide. The trunk is about 2 inches in diameter.
Could some-one identify it for me please, and recommend how I go about
moving it to give it the best chance of survival?

thanks in advance

David

|Filename: PlantID.JPG |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=2900|

tealandsilver

It's very noticeable that your Yucca is searching for light and has
consequently got a slight twist on the stem.When you move it to its new home
make sure that it is leaning away from the sun. It should eventually
straighten up.