Old 23-04-2006, 07:59 PM
PLOTTY PLOTTY is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)
"sam" wrote in message
PLOTTY wrote:
Hi all, another week goes by on the allotments, I have posted my weekly
update which I hope you will enjoy, thanks Steve.

http://www.myallotments.blogspot.com

Yes, Plotty, I did enjoy.
Immensely in fact.

You are unquestionably a gardener par excellence and one
who is willing to share which is much appreciated.Please keep on posting.

Sam

I thoroughly agree. Plotty must also be a control freak (a nice one). I have
never seen such organisation and attention to detail lavished on a plot.
Thankyou Sam for your nice comments about my website, I'm glad you like it, Steve.