Old 23-04-2006, 08:25 PM
tealandsilver tealandsilver is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

It's very noticeable that your Yucca is searching for light and has
consequently got a slight twist on the stem.When you move it to its new home
make sure that it is leaning away from the sun. It should eventually
straighten up.
Thanks, Rupert. Yes it does have a pronounced twist away from the hedge. I'm going to move it into my sunny front garden well away from hedges and sheltered by a screen block wall. Hopefully it will recover from it's move.................

regards,

David