Old 14-03-2003, 10:08 PM
Tracy

Default Favorite Magazine

Kitchen Garden from Great Britain is the only magazine devoted to growing
fruits and vegetables. The glossy monthly magazine includes growing tips
from readers, articles on growing techniques and new cultivars plus a
monthly feature on small-scale chicken rearing. Subscribe for a mere $73.00
dollars a year (www.kitchengarden.co.uk/) Subscriber Bonus: A free packet of
seeds with every issue!
But it's not nearly as good as the now ceased Kitchen Gardener from Taunton
Press.
-Tracy

wrote in message
Any recommendations on a gardening magazine that concentrates on
vegetable and other edible plants.

A friend gave me a subscription to OG, but I have not been too
impressed by it so far. Are there any other magazines out there?