Old 23-04-2006, 04:02 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Hi all, newbie here with a few questions

"Suggs" wrote in message

Hi
yes i know that 400g is small for a pond, as much as would love to the
truth is we havent got a lot of room in the garden so cant have
anything too big without loosing a lot of the lawn, ill stick with some
goldfish then as koi wont work long term that did cross my mind as they
do get very big..

A 400g for goldfish would be fine. Aside from my larger ponds I have
several smaller 150g inground ponds and the GF thrive in them.
--
Koi-Lo....
*Note: There are SEVERAL *Koi-Lo's* on rec.ponds.