Old 23-04-2006, 04:18 PM posted to rec.ponds
Roy

Default Hi all, newbie here with a few questions

Hey Carol

STFUB and just incase you do not now what those letters stand for....

SHUT THE **** UP BITCH

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 10:02:12 -0500, "Koi-Lo"
wrote:

"Suggs" wrote in message

Hi
yes i know that 400g is small for a pond, as much as would love to the
truth is we havent got a lot of room in the garden so cant have
anything too big without loosing a lot of the lawn, ill stick with some
goldfish then as koi wont work long term that did cross my mind as they
do get very big..
======================
A 400g for goldfish would be fine. Aside from my larger ponds I have
several smaller 150g inground ponds and the GF thrive in them.

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....