Old 23-04-2006, 07:04 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default Let's hear whats ponding this weekend?

I'd be surprised if you could see Jan's ponds either...

Checked it out, and my house is almost a direct shot downward, and I can't
make out any pond. Unlike pools that are bright obvious blue, ponds are
just black holes that kind of blend in with shade from trees and such.
Since there is a lot of building going on in our area, to date it, the
photo looks to be almost a year old. ~ jan