Old 23-04-2006, 07:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Lynda Thornton

Default Garden Camping - a bit OT!

However, I have to say that while camping in the garden is a rite of
childhood passage, having the parents in the tent is not!. A torch and
their teddy or the family dog/cat for company is all they need. Ours
used to spend all day making "the bivouac" out of whatever they could
find then sleep in it. Let your boy spend the night out there alone or
with a couple of friends.That's what it's all about. Even if you lie
wide awake all night on the sitting room sofa with the French
windows/patio door open listening for kidnappers.

Hi

Thanks for your opinion. I actually just wanted some information about
tents, not how to live my life!

Lynda