Old 23-04-2006, 09:34 PM posted to rec.ponds
RedKingFire

Default Question - the two faces of rec.ponds

Bacon wrote:
How did this group get flooded with all the bizarre filth. I decided
to stop by when I saw strange cross-posting and for the life of me
can't see how you co-exist with the freaks that have made your site
home. My Mom would love the pond talk but would faint if exposed to
the trolls. Fascinating place.

Easy,

One member here Carolyn Adamo Gully like to go around crapping in the
religious news groups, insulting them, lying about them etc.
They return expose her for the witch that she is.

next question.