Old 23-04-2006, 09:36 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default Question - the two faces of rec.ponds

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 15:12:55 -0500, Bacon wrote:

I use Forte Agent, which warns me when I am about to cross post. I
think a lot of people don't realize they're doing it, unfortunately.
Do you have theory for why they targeted rec.ponds in the first place?

Imo, the regulars here are tired of explaining. One can look back at past
posts, if one is really interested.

Maybe we should add it to the FAQs?

If you're using Agent, Yea! You can easily kill off those that would rather
type filth than type about their ponds. ~ jan
See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a