Old 23-04-2006, 09:59 PM posted to rec.ponds
Roy

Default Question - the two faces of rec.ponds

Yea in other words your being told "politely" to do your own inquiry
and mind your own business and do not get involved.......least yet
another add to the noise ratio....so if your intrigued why not
ask.......its not like this question has been asked a hundred times
already because it has not........everyone is afraid CArol aka koi lo
will sic her sock puppets and remailers on them if they say anyhjting
against her.

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 15:51:17 -0500, Bacon wrote:
On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 13:36:59 -0700, ~ janj
wrote:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 15:12:55 -0500, Bacon wrote:

I use Forte Agent, which warns me when I am about to cross post. I
think a lot of people don't realize they're doing it, unfortunately.
Do you have theory for why they targeted rec.ponds in the first place?

Imo, the regulars here are tired of explaining. One can look back at past
posts, if one is really interested.

Didn't think of that, guess I'm not the first curious person to be
intrigued by all this.

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....