Old 24-04-2006, 02:31 AM posted to alt.troll,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.free.newsservers,rec.ponds
ah

Default Accidenty installed XP on both hard drives

Jim Dandy wrote:
On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 06:35:35 -0400, ah wrote:

Zachariah wrote:
slsbrooks kissed my ass and whined:

i tried the msconfig thing but it said all my boot thingys are fine...
so do i take it that it wont work?
Also when I went ot format the D drive it said I couldn't basicly
because windows is already on there. Also looked at partition magic but
i have to pay for it?!! Any suggestions?

Yes, get a job dumbass.

You'll not be warned again. Do not underestimate our willingness to take
this further..

Please do, life's been dull.

Must I draw the Magistrate into this?
--