Old 24-04-2006, 02:49 AM posted to aus.gardens
Andrew

Default Tulips

Linda H wrote:
HC wrote:
G'day
Thanks Linda.........that's who I was thinking about but couldn't get
the name!! LOL
Bronwyn ;-)

You're welcome, Bronwyn. It's only that I drive past there every week
when visiting my dad but have never actually gone into the place. I
think they also do a variety of Lily bulbs, Hyacinths, Daffodils etc. I
know someone who got bulbs by mail order from them that arrived fairly
quickly. Not sure what there prices are like tho'.

There are few bulb places in the Silvan-Monbulk area. Tesselaar's are
amongst the more expensive but I wouldn't consider the prices at all
unreasonable. Tesselaar's are also quite large so if anyone's going to
send bulbs to WA it will be them.
Andrew