Old 23-04-2006, 09:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil L

Default free seeds from Daily Mirror

I sent off a few tokens and an SAE and have now recieved my six packets of
free seeds.
They a
antirrinhum
love-in-a-mist
cornflower
poppy
gypsophilla
allysum

While i know about the allysum and antirrinhum, the others I have no idea
about, the seed packets are just white with just the name of the seeds on
them, there is a little bit of info on a slip of paper, height, spread and
when to sow but little else, if anyone can give any info on where to sow?
will they come up every year?
can they be sown directly into the garden? - if so when?
can they go in planters / baskets / shrubberies?

Also to save sending another post, has anyone any idea what those flowers
are called that are in bloom now?
they have lots and lots of small lilac/blue flowers on them and they
'trail', I've seen them a dozen times this past week, they seem to spread as
well, although not uncontrollably, if anyone has a name I can google it and
see....TIA

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.