Old 24-04-2006, 12:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Paul

Default Garden Camping - a bit OT!

In message , Lynda Thornton
writes
Hello

Thought some of you happy campers out there might be able to recommend a
tent that will fit my 6'3 husband - he hates small enclosed spaces and
having to bend his head if he stands up at all, he gets a crick in the
neck. I just wondered if anyone knew of a decent tent for taller
people, as we want to do some camping on our garden lawn this summer
with my little boy?

Thanks.

Have been researching tents recently and maybe the Vango 500 or bigger
the 600 might be tall enough. Very spacious. Around 140 ukp. Coleman
also do a similar one. Best bet is to go to a place where you can see
the tent set up to get a feel of it. We did,and it made all the
difference to choosing one that we felt good about. If you live anywhere
near London there are two places by PJ Camping, St Albans and Romford,
that have tents set up. Otherwise ask in
uk.rec.camping where there are a lot of helpful people willing to give
you advice.
--
Paul reply-to is valid