Old 24-04-2006, 03:59 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Farmer Joe

Default Praying Mantis questions allowed??

I got a praying Mantid egg case and put it on my Cux trelles April
10....I live in zone 5-6 St Louis MO area. Its been real warm
lately. Saturday I saw 12-15 babies around the case. I got a few to
go onto spoons and put them on Brox plants. I sawa a few others
later....but Sunday I see no more.....Is this the deal?? Do they all
hatch on one day and then....poof? Educate me. Madison, IL
weather report. 64f soil temp 65f. Thanks Farmer Joe