Old 24-04-2006, 02:09 PM posted to rec.ponds
Derek Broughton

Default Question - the two faces of rec.ponds

Mister Gardener wrote:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 20:27:51 GMT, (Roy) wrote:

Easy question to answer......a good portoin of forum participants
decided to let a bitch named Carol Gulley aka koi-lo take over and

So, let me be sure I understand you. Because someone named Carol
dragged in her dirty laundry, (none of which I've seen in her
messages), you find it necessary to see how much vulgarity you can fit
into your messages? Yes, I see. That makes all the sense in the world.

Not to mention, Carol was here way before Roy, and before almost all of the
other regulars - Jan might have been here earlier, Ingrid & I started
posting about the same time, and Carol was here when I first posted (that's
10 years ago).
--
derek