Old 24-04-2006, 11:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
michael adams

Default Recyling garden waste (quick moan)

"George.com" wrote in message

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message
The 18 cottages on this small dirt track manage to produce a whole 3

bags
of
garden waste material which is collected every two weeks for the Council

recycle. With the exception of myself no one composts but all the houses
have gardens.
Exploring the contents of these bags with a view to using it on my own
compost heap I came across :- Plastic plant pots and labels

reusable
assorted cans

easily resmelted
plastic bottles,

recyclable
cat litter(complete with turds),

compostable as tree mulch
milk bottles,

reusable once sterilised

some people remain as thick as the day god made them.

rob

They're not thick.

They just happen to have different priorities in life.

Maybe they don't rate being smug and sanctimonious as highly
as some other people.

michael adams