Old 24-04-2006, 06:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rod Craddock

Default chitting potatoes how long do last last ??

"Gardening_Convert" wrote in message
oups.com...
I bought some 'rocket' 1st earlies which I had chitting , which where
chitting for some time I think I got them in March .

I only had the chance to plant them yesterday into a POT. They were
starting to look quite shrivelled , do you think they were still
viable
?

They'll be fine, we planted ours today - first time the soil's been
fit to work this spring.
--
Rod

My real address is rodtheweedygardeneratmyweedyisp
Just remove the weedy bits
and transplant the appropriate symbol at.