Old 24-04-2006, 09:52 PM posted to rec.ponds
Snooze

Default Question - the two faces of rec.ponds

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message

Not to mention, Carol was here way before Roy, and before almost all of
the
other regulars - Jan might have been here earlier, Ingrid & I started
posting about the same time, and Carol was here when I first posted
(that's
10 years ago).

Since you believe that "first here" is a justification, you'll be returning
your property to the appropriate native american tribe right? Didn't think
so.

Sorry, but being here since back in the day isn't a justification for acting
like a twit.

-S