Old 24-04-2006, 10:55 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Question - the two faces of rec.ponds (Off Topic)

"Snooze" wrote in message
et...
"Derek Broughton" wrote in message

Not to mention, Carol was here way before Roy, and before almost all of
the
other regulars - Jan might have been here earlier, Ingrid & I started
posting about the same time, and Carol was here when I first posted
(that's
10 years ago).

Since you believe that "first here" is a justification, you'll be
returning your property to the appropriate native american tribe right?
Didn't think so.

Sorry, but being here since back in the day isn't a justification for
acting like a twit.

==============
Posting ON TOPIC pond and fish messages is acting like a twit? I think
people who use other people's nyms to cause confusion and killfiling are
acting like twits, don't you? I think people obsessed with sex and sluts
and who constantly post off-topic semi-literate obscene messages are twits,
don't you agree? I'm sure you do. I think people who are biting their own
noses to spite their own faces and kill this NG are twits? Don't you agree
Snooze?

Now let's all IGNORE the off-topic garbage posted here and get back to ponds
and fish.
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.