Old 24-04-2006, 11:07 PM posted to rec.ponds,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,alt.free.newsservers,news.admin.net-abuse.misc

Default Question - the two faces of rec.ponds (OFF TOPIC)

Koi-Lo wrote:
"Snooze" wrote in message
t...
"Koi-Lo" wrote in message
"Snooze" wrote in message
om...

Koi-lo, aka carol uses a bunch of other fake identities to **** off
Jehovah Witnesses in alt.religion.jehovahs-witn,

The different nyms are not to p*ss them off. Lets stick to the facts
here Snooze.

Yes, you use it to hide your identity.

My ISP was always there for anyone to see. That was never hidden. Who
wouldn't hide their NYM-identity when they're followed from NG to NG by
disruptive trolls?

That is not what your buddies on the health group claims.. you nym
shift to avoid killfiles.

http://tinyurl.com/99azt
http://tinyurl.com/87ow4
http://tinyurl.com/d6t5m
http://tinyurl.com/aheek
http://tinyurl.com/ck97r
http://tinyurl.com/cm3dp
http://tinyurl.com/8bscg
http://tinyurl.com/7epdg
http://tinyurl.com/bya3z

The fact still remains, you go there
to **** them off and troll them.

Leave them alone. Unless you're making
money by doing this, repeat after me, leave them alone.

I have been on that NG for 10 years, along with *many other* ex and
anti-Watchtowerites. We're fixtures there.

And now she is lying and using her own sheriff dept to Harrass JW's.
nobody else does that. even her buddies PB and Fred Hall told her to
stop.

Mr Santana isn't the group
moderator.

Neither are you. You told the deputy ATKW is your message board. That
is a Lie.

And what has that NG got to do with me being attacked *here* by
people NOT from that group? Why aren't they trolling and attacking all the
other ex's and anti's on ARJ-W at this very minute? There must be 20 on
them there right now - as I type this. Why are they there?

They are doing fine. However you are the only one who lies and try to
manipulate a whole police dept to do your dirty laundry.

Because Mr.
Antonio Santana constantly cross-posts to the atheism, science, biology and
many other groups, antagonizing them, harassing them and drags them into
ARJW -

Actually you halfwit bimbo, Me being a Jw I crosspost legit subject on
science and evolution, there is no law that indicate I can not do so.
ARJW is not your personal playground Yo do not direct that group and
you will not be allowed to do so.

then he has the gall to attack *me* for being there? Short memory
Snooze? This was supposed to be about his daughter Revis,... now it's
switched to something else? What next?

the somehting else is accusing me of premeditated murder telling other
that I have killed before, and telling people I am the subject of a
police investigations in two states. Today that lie was put to rest.

What's good for the geese is good for the ganders. Let him drive off all
the other antis and ex's in ARJW, then I'll leave that group as well........

The other anti don' go attacking peopl by lying and slandering them. No
do they call the police dept with false police reports.