Old 24-04-2006, 11:34 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Recap of last year to start Thursday for newbies benefit!

Perhaps some do perhaps some don'...... way to many to read for
me......but since it was all posted to rec.ponds one can only assume
it has to do with rec.ponds usual topics thats being covered......so,
it owuld be of benefit tohsave it all posted once again, sort of like
the rec.ponds FAQ that keeps getting posted.

On 24 Apr 2006 13:54:34 -0700, "Randy R" wrote:
Does any of it have anything to do with ponds?

Koi-Lo wrote:
Perhaps its time to start posting a recap opf all of the so called
irrevalent posts made in 2005, pertaiing to and including all the
trash Carol has drug into this forum............Hey it was here before
so lets review it all again for old times sake.........Give me until
Thursday, and I'll start re-posting it all..........hell there is a
ton of it all, at least I have it all archieved.........so stay tuned
for a repost of "ALL" posts made to t his forum last
year..............lots of valuable info in those posts I am
sure.........This way newbies will not have to waste their time and
google it all up and perhaps miss something..............so y'all
empty all that crap off your hard drives and make lots of room as your
not gonna want to miss out on all these rewarding posts coming your
way later this week......
--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
---------( )----Oooo----------------
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....

Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1982.
Aquariums since 1956.
Some assholes Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
*Note: There are several *Koi-Lo's* on rec.ponds.
But, I am the one and only original Koi-Lo.