Old 24-04-2006, 09:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

Default GW - In remembrance of Geoff Hamilton ?

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)" contains these words:

What's impracticable about wearing a skirt ?

Try it and see. Don't forget to wax your legs first.

No way your Scottish lads do a much better job at that than me

You can scoop up the front and
use it as a carrier, waft away the greenfly, use it as a cloche etc etc.

Birds and bees can fly up there and wreak havoc.
Not to mention, midges and snow.

I might have guessed you would do headstands in the snow.
Anyway from previous discussions about underwear I was under the impression
that you are an advocate of sheep skin knickers-so a few snowflakes should
not be a problem:-)

Janet