Old 24-04-2006, 09:58 PM posted to rec.ponds
BoyPete

Default 4/24 Monday: WELCOME TO REC.PONDS

X-Zenia wrote:
Welcome to rec.ponds!

Some of us are still here, despite the constant noise of off-
topic posts.

Please post any questions you have, or simply introduce yourself
under a new header.
We have a lot of talented and knowledgeable people who post
here and they may be able to solve your problem, should you have
one (or more).

If you get a rude or foolish answer to your post, sorry, but it
part of
our ongoing problem. Just ignore it. Someone will post a
rational response to your question.

Please do not feed the trolls while here.

I feed myself, and my fish when I get them. New here, building pond. Trolls
don't bother me..........a nuisance to live with. I have found this group
useful so far, and will continue to read. Ponders........keep posting
--
ßôyþëtë