Old 25-04-2006, 08:58 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Question - the two faces of rec.ponds (OFF TOPIC)

"Snooze" wrote in message
. com...
"Koi-Lo" wrote in message

I have been on that NG for 10 years, along with *many other* ex and
anti-Watchtowerites. We're fixtures there.

Everybody does it so it's okay...

Are you saying it's OK for all the others but "not for me" because one man,
a vicious hate-filled person said so? These NGs are for discussions.
They're not "agreement boards" where everyone is required to agree with what
everyone else says. How boring that would be. If someone is upset by the
normal give and take on a NG, they shouldn't be on Usenet. I don't see him
attacking the other people there exposing the WTS, or the atheists and
agnostics he brings there with his constant cross-posting.

If we extend that logic, the trolls and
flooders have been here for at least 2 years now, they're fixtures here
now.

Well, aren't they? I can't make them leave any more than you can. No one
on the ARJW group was personally attacking anyone else until Mr. Santana
lost control and decided it was time to make *me* leave, to silence me at
any cost. To turn as many people against me as possible with his lies.
He's not the moderator of ARJW. He doesn't get to pick and choose who posts
there. He can start his own moderated JW NG or posting board and allow
only JWs there who agree with each other. That's his right. He has no
right to decide who doesn't and doesn't post on an unmoderated NG.

You still haven't answered my question. What do you gain from being there?

You really want to know? I gain the satisfaction of warning people off a
cult that can well cost them their freedom, their marriage, their family,
their old friends and even their life and the lives of their children should
they need a blood transfusion. I have seen what happens to people and their
families and children who join this cult. I have succeeded in freeing more
than a few of them through that NG and a few Forums I was on several years
ago. You can see what they are by the messages posted suggesting someone
murder me "put her out of her misery" Mr. Santana posted several times along
with my personal information so anyone can come here - and his JW brothers
lie and try and cover for him. We were taught that kind of dishonesty
(coverups for other JWs) was ok and is called "theocratic warfare
strategy."

Leave them alone.

Why? I'm no different than the others there warning people about this cult
and no one is trolling and hounding them. Why are they hounding just *me?*
As I said, first the excuse was Revis, then it changed to religion.... what
will it be next? It will always be something because Mr Santana wants me
off Usenet for his own egotistical reasons. He must win the war with a
woman, must subdue her, control her or feel he was "bested" as he calls it,
by a woman, and he can't have that........... and I'm not leaving.

--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.