Old 25-04-2006, 02:40 PM posted to alt.troll,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.free.newsservers,rec.ponds
Zach's Mortuary & Fine Venison Sausage

Default Recruting members

Jim Dandy kissed my ass and whined:

UTB is now recruiting new members, It's time to take usenet back from
the dull, disorientated, lame....etc.....

Respond if you want to be a part of a unique establishment that's goal
is to entertain and poke fun at all kooks.

Zach is now official UTB Vice President. Only his and my decision will
decide who can be a member.

Don't miss out on this golden opportunity to slap the kooks and have a
lil fun.

This being said. I'm off to bed. I'm friggen tired.

Congrats Zach. Ya did it dude.

Cool! We'll get the UTB Morgue filled up in no time.

I want you too, fixcat.