Old 25-04-2006, 10:35 AM posted to alt.permaculture
George.com

Default wormeries

"gardenlen" wrote in message
g'day june,

you can make your own i have a pic of one i made on my site, you can
use those polystyrene boxes from the fruit n veg places, old bath tubs
can be used, so when it comes to manufactured ones they will all work
how well may depend on how many worms they can carry.

for me now i cut out the middle man and my gardens are my worm farms
too easy.

len

I have seen a couple of old bath wormeries as well Len. The baths were
covered with boards, old carpet and plastic and the plug hole was used to
drain off worm tea in to a bucket underneath.

rob