Old 25-04-2006, 12:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Garden Camping - a bit OT!

JennyC wrote:
This looks OK:
http://www.gear-zone.co.uk/eshop/Van...LX---SS06.html
Might be a bit big though. They do have other models as well............

I wish I knew the name of our tent. It's huge, ancient, high, has two
bedrooms, kitchen side corner thing with it's own window. Now that
we're four of us (two boys) it's not a problem to put it up even for a
week end. It's good exercise anyway. These days everything must go
fast, and when on hols isn't the idea to slow down?! (though my escuse
to get out of putting the tent up is making a cuppa for everybody, tee
hee).

btw - Ynyslas was ab-so-lu-te-ly superbe. No rain - all sun, walked 15
miles on a coastal path and thought I'd die of thirst, went around like
a lunatic on a quad bike, ambarrased the kids but impressed the sheep,
rode a 27 years old horse called Merlin and now I walk like John Wayne
;o)