Old 25-04-2006, 07:27 PM
jacobsdad jacobsdad is offline
Registered User

Location: Essex, UK
Thumbs up

"Brill" = short for "Brilliant".

Thanks to all your comments, which I have read with interest, but it appears the argument for my questions are two sided.

As I am in UK (Colchester) we have fairly decent weather and a mix of sun and rain I'm able to water it every night (or at least every other night) when there is a lack of rain, but will probably reduce this to once every 3 nights with a heavy dousing of H20. I'll also give it some food and will make a point in the winter of laying some of my home-grown compost to increase the soil composite.

Thanks for your help.

JACOBSDAD