Old 25-04-2006, 03:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Recyling garden waste (quick moan)

michael adams wrote:
"George.com" wrote in message

Like I said however, where facilities exist, what excuse is there.

Nowadays, some people have enough on their plate earning enough to
pay off their mortgage so they don't end up on the street, and feeding
their kids so they don't getting taken off them by social services,
often by having to work 60 hours a week. Never mind worrying about
recycling.

The problem is universal; I work in a university where the majority of
the students and staff are middle class and "educated"; the latter,
more or less by definition.
IN our canteen there is a recycling bin for plastic drinks bottles.
Just 3 minutes ago I found a newspaper and plastic bag in it. It could
be worse; I guess, the people who put those there kind of assumed that
it gets magically sorted somewhere else; it possibly does and the bag
and newspaper are also recyclable but it still kills me that people are
so slow to think through recycling and what goes where and why.

Des

Not everyone has as much time on their hands as you clearly do,
to engage in exercises self-righteousness and posting about
same on newsgroups.

Like all born-agains and converts you're rapidly becoming a bore.

I humbly suggest you grow up.

Goodbye.

michael adams