Old 25-04-2006, 05:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue

Default Recyling garden waste (quick moan)

"Mike" wrote
[Sue]:
I'm all for recycling household rubbish but when people see all this
going on it's not much of an incentive to do their bit with the
sorting bins at home, let alone take the time to drag loads of other
stuff off to special centres etc.

What a pity you are another one who has killfiled me and can only read
the bad reports on recycling, and not the ones such as I did on what
is happening on the Isle of Wight.

Oh well. Bad news makes the news and gullible people 'assume' that is
the norm :-((

Whatever happens on the IoW is commendable if it all works as it ought,
but obviously not the norm as far as we can tell either.

And you seem to be making your own assumptions. I have so far killfiled
precisely no-one, although I have come pretty close a couple of times
lately. Your juvenile whinging and sniping at some of the regulars isn't
even worth the effort of finding the killfile among the menus however.
Sorry to disappoint you.

--
Sue