Old 25-04-2006, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default Recyling garden waste (quick moan)

Whatever happens on the IoW is commendable if it all works as it ought,
but obviously not the norm as far as we can tell either.

Might it not be a good idea to use the Isle of Wight as an example to
promote such a system in your area instead of just shrugging your shoulders
and saying 'Not my problem, let someone else do it'?

And you seem to be making your own assumptions. I have so far killfiled
precisely no-one, although I have come pretty close a couple of times
lately.

To kill file someone shows a complete lack of Adult tollerence to other
people's views and understanding. It shows an 'I know I am right and will
not listen to your views' I commend you on your lack of kill file
activities. They equal mine.

Your juvenile whinging and sniping at some of the regulars isn't
even worth the effort of finding the killfile among the menus however.
Sorry to disappoint you.

Now you let yourself down :-((

Oh well. Gives me an opportunity to "advertise" my signature now I have it
up and running :-))))

www.rnshipmates.co.uk